Advancing Novel Biogas Cleanup Systems for the Production of Renewable Natural Gas
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Advancing Novel Biogas Cleanup Systems for the Production of Renewable Natural Gas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will develop and demonstrate a novel biogas cleanup technology at a landill which consists of compact liquid scrubber systems, organophilic membranes, and secondary treatment for sequestration of contaminant species to produce a purified stream of renewable natural gas.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (916) 327-1533
- Newport Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will occur at an exisitng landfill that has an existing, onsite flarer to combust the gas produced by the landfill.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.