Los Padres National Forest Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Los Padres National Forest Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project funds rerouting 12 sections of unsustainable eroding OHV trails in the Pozo/La Panza OHV area. The project involves rerouting twelve segments of OHV trail. Ground disturbing activities will occur during the construction of new trail segments, and also during the restoration of decommissioned segments.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.