Inyo National Forest, Ground Operations - Maintenance and Repairs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Inyo National Forest, Ground Operations - Maintenance and Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project comprises existing facilities and trail maintenance, monitoring, and information collection. Specific activities include cleaning and repairing restrooms, trash removal, painting, route signing, downed tree removal, campground delineation, and road and trail repair/stabilization. The project also includes distribution of OHV recreation information, map development, map posting, and monitoring.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Mammoth Lakes
- Inyo Mono Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.