Mendocino National Forest, 17N78 Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Mendocino National Forest, 17N78 Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes funding for environmental review of a restoration project closing 1,500 feet of road along road system 17N78. No ground disturbing activities are proposed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.