Inyo National Forest, Restoration, Monitoring, Repairs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Inyo National Forest, Restoration, Monitoring, Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project comprises decommissioning and restoring unauthorized routes and incursions into closed areas. Restoration activities include placing and/or enhancing physical barriers; raking tracks; installing native mulch; vertical mulching with native materials; and planting native vegetation or seed. The project also includes monitoring and GPS tracking, plus management and technical support of a native greenhouse and greenhouse repairs.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Mammoth Lakes
- Inyo Mono Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division Office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.