CTUC Ground Operations, Sierra National Forest
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- CTUC Ground Operations, Sierra National Forest
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project funds maintenance on approximately 49 miles of OHV trails and roads. Project activities include removing overgrown brush, minor tread maintenance, blocking unauthorized routes, removing downed trees and boulders from roadways and trails, maintaining drainage structures, armoring stream crossings, placing rock riprap, repairing and installing directional signs and route markers, placing retaining barriers and support structures for tread repair and stream approaches, removing trash, and conducting road and trail condition surveys.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Madera Mariposa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE Classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA exemption review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division Office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.