Sequoia National Forest, Ground Operatiosn
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sequoia National Forest, Ground Operatiosn
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves conducting routine trail and facility maintenance activities, including sign replacement, facility upkeep, trail restoration and maintenance, and monitoring. Activities include trash and graffiti removal, restroom repair and maintenance, sign repair/replacement/installation, vegetation clearing along trails, placing vegetative material and rocks along trial edges to help keep vehicle traffic within the trail prism, brushing, cleaning culverts, and installing barriers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Fresno Kern Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE Classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA exemption review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division Office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.