Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Eddy Creek Meadow Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Eddy Creek Meadow Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restoration activities at four sites include decompacting soils, installing erosion control measures, blocking unauthorized access, disguising routes, installing signage, seeding, planting, and monitoring.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Mount Shasta
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE Classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Funds will be used for safety and education courses, youth education, outreach, community events, trail rangers, and signage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.