Angeles National Forest Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Angeles National Forest Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes facility and trail maintenance and conservation activities. Trail maintenance will occur within the Rowher Flats OHV area. Facility maintenance will occur in San Gabriel River Ranger District and SCMRRD. Conservation activities will take place along designated OHV trails within the Rowher Flats OHV Area, on low maintenance standard forest system roads, and in designated open OHV areas.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE Classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Funds will be used for safety and education courses, youth education, outreach, community events, trail rangers, and signage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.