Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Trail Ranger Education
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Trail Ranger Education
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Funds will be used for safety and education courses, youth education, outreach, community events, trail rangers, and signage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Shasta Siskiyou Tehama Trinity
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.