Sierra National Forest, Planning - Add roads, Trails, and Areas
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sierra National Forest, Planning - Add roads, Trails, and Areas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists only of preparing draft environmental analysis to add roads, trials and areas. No ground disturbance is included.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Fresno Madera Mariposa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.