Temporary Ephemeral Drainage Cover Project (SAA No. 1600-2016-0247-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Temporary Ephemeral Drainage Cover Project (SAA No. 1600-2016-0247-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the installation of a temporary cover over an ephemeral channel. The cover will allow the resort to stockpile snow and prevent deleterious material from entering the channel as the snow melts. Construction will consist of the installation of either log supports or other material to be anchored along the top of the bank of the channel. Then either trench plates, logs, or Z-piles will be placed on log supports. Filter fabric wil then be placed over the cover and keyed into the top of bank. Construciton would begin in late fall prior to the first snow and would be removed in early spring.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limnited to a minor alteration of land, will not remove any large or scenic trees, and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.