Auto Pay Machine Installation (16.17 A9)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Auto Pay Machine Installation (16.17 A9)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is to install two electric powered automated payment machines at the Los Angeles State Historic Park. The Parking lot contains 77 spaces and has two entry exit points. The user interface plate will be for the pay by space option. Numbers will be painted on each parking space to facilitate the pay by space option. The machines will be installed in the decomposed granite area. They will be accessible from the walkway that parallels the length of the parking area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15311 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA §15311.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.