California Tiger Salamader Mitigation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 6
- Document Title
- California Tiger Salamader Mitigation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this proposal is to develop and obtain approval from the USFWWS and the CDFW to create a mitigation bank for the California Tiger Salamander that may be used for future Caltrans projects located in the Central Region. The location of the future mitigation bank site is unknown at this time. Once the site is located and purchased, appropriate environmental clearance will be obtained.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6172
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The CE is required as an attachment to the project report which will be used to obtain SHOPP funding for a mitigation site. Class 15306 was selected for this project because the funding will be used to write a RFP for the mitigation bank selection and purchase.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.