Laguna Beach Transportation Center Bridge Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0170-R5)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Laguna Beach Transportation Center Bridge Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0170-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0170-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Orange County Transportation Authority.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 4949 Viewridge Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-2717
- Laguna Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair of an existing structure involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.