Pulte Seed Collection ROE, Chino Hills SP (16/17-IE-2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Pulte Seed Collection ROE, Chino Hills SP (16/17-IE-2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A ROE permit will be issued to Pulte Group to collect seeds for a 22 acre Coastal Sage Scrub restoration project within the Chino Hills State Park. The seed and cutting collection effort consists of only hand collection. Any collections during bird nesting season will include bird surveys, avoidance measures, and a qualified bird biologist will escort seed collection teams.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
17801 Lake Perris Drive P.O. Box 942896
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15305 C:5
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form including measures provided by CDPR staff, then it is exempt under CDPR list of Exempt Activities as Class 5, Section 15305 - Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.