Black Oak Woodland Climate Adaptation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Black Oak Woodland Climate Adaptation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove Douglas-fir within a 384 acre project area of Castle Rock State Park to aid in fire suppression and prevent loss of diversity in many of the region's grasslands, chaparral and black oak woodlands.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
303 Big Trees Park Road P.O. Box 942896
Felton, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 335-8996
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alteration in the condition of land and vegetation that do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes and is included as "resource management projects" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR§ 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.