M-1, Light industrial; IR Interim agricultural reserve/intensive industrial, and AR-2, Agricultural residential
1. A use permit to allow surface mining on eight parcels totaling 169.6 acres. The mining will excavate approximately 146 acres.
2. A use permit to allow a conveyor system to transport the mined materials across adjacent parcels to an off-site processing plant.
3. A rezone of approx 2.6 acres from AR-2 (Ag Res) to M-1 (Light industrial)
4.. A Rezone to add the Surface mining Combining Zone to 164.6 acres of M-1 (Light Industrial), M-1(F) (Light Industrial and Flood Combining Zone), IR (Interim Agricultural Reserve), and IR(F) (Interim Agricultural Reserve and Flood Combining Zone. Note: Request Number three, the AR-2 to M-1 Rezone is included in the M-1 zone portion of the Surface Mining Combining Zone Rezone.
5. A reclamation plan to include open space, non-prime agricultural, and/or other uses allowed under the zoning of the site as the end of the mine.
6. A development agreement between the applicant and the county of Sacramento.
West of Bradshaw Road, North of Floring Road, South of Elder Creek Road
9332 Elder Creek Road
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
4001 Bradshaw Road Sacramento CA 95827
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.