M-1, Light industrial; IR Interim agricultural reserve/intensive industrial, and AR-2, Agricultural residential
1. A use permit to allow surface mining on eight parcels totaling 169.6 acres. The mining will excavate approximately 146 acres.
2. A use permit to allow a conveyor system to transport the mined materials across adjacent parcels to an off-site processing plant.
3. A rezone of approx 2.6 acres from AR-2 (Ag Res) to M-1 (Light industrial)
4.. A Rezone to add the Surface mining Combining Zone to 164.6 acres of M-1 (Light Industrial), M-1(F) (Light Industrial and Flood Combining Zone), IR (Interim Agricultural Reserve), and IR(F) (Interim Agricultural Reserve and Flood Combining Zone. Note: Request Number three, the AR-2 to M-1 Rezone is included in the M-1 zone portion of the Surface Mining Combining Zone Rezone.
5. A reclamation plan to include open space, non-prime agricultural, and/or other uses allowed under the zoning of the site as the end of the mine.
6. A development agreement between the applicant and the county of Sacramento.
Air Resources Board, Major Industrial ProjectsCalifornia Department of Conservation (DOC)California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW)California Department of Parks and RecreationCalifornia Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)California Highway PatrolCalifornia Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC)California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)Department of Water ResourcesOffice of Historic PreservationResources AgencyResources, Recycling and RecoveryCalifornia Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.