Intersection of State Route 12 and State Route 113 Intersection Improvement Project [California Endangered Species Act (CESA) Incidental Take Permit No. 2081...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Intersection of State Route 12 and State Route 113 Intersection Improvement Project [California Endangered Species Act (CESA) Incidental Take Permit No. 2081...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- This Project includes construction of a single-lane roundabout at the intersection of SR 12 and SR 113. The Project components consist of approach legs, splitter islands, center island, traversable apron, roadway, intersection widening, drainage system, guard rail replacement, lighting installation, construction staging, site clean-up and restoration. The entire Project consists of a biological study area of approximately 28 acres. The Project will have 2.72 acres of temporary impacts and 0.03 acres of permanent impacts to upland Covered Species grassland habitat a result of construction. The minor amendment adds the installation of four (4) variable message signs around the intersection. Issuance of this Amendment will not increase the amount of take of the Covered Species compared to the Project as originally approved, nor will this Amendment increase other Project impacts on the Covered Species [i.e., "impacts of taking" as used in Fish and Game Code Section 2081, subd. (b)(2)]. See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
Bay Delta Region 2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2093
- 38°11'0.4"N 121°48'22.4"W
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located on State Route (SR) 12 at post-mile 19.2 at the intersection with SR 113 in unincorporated Solano County, south of the City of Dixon. The Project is located within the Birds Landing u.s. Geological Survey 24K quadrangles.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The Negative Declaration prepared by the lead agency for the Project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the lead agency. CDFW's administrative record of proceedings related to the incidental take permit is available to the public for review at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2016112050_2081-2017-037-03 SR12-113 Intersection ITP Amend 1-NOD PDF 537 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.