Knight Ranch Cannabis Cultivation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0315- R1 ).
102 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Mendocino County
- Document Title
- Knight Ranch Cannabis Cultivation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0315- R1 ).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- County of Mendocino
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0315-R1 , pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, William Knight. The project is part of remediating this site in response to a CDFW Notice of Violation (NOV) and preparing for commercial cannabis cultivation. The work includes replacing culverts, armoring existing culverts, replacing a settling tank for an existing water diversion, and removing a Humboldt crossing and diverting water.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 944-5513
- Other Location Info
- The project is located in the Cold Creek watershed along unnamed tributaries to Cold Creek on the following Assessor's Parcel Numbers [APNs]: 188-230-02, 177-250-06, and 177-250-07. These parcels are associated with the resident of 7800 Highway 20, Ukiah in the County of Mendocino.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The mitigated negative declaration prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency, CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2016112028 PDF 735 K