CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0539-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Mr. Creek Tompkins.
The project is limited to three encroachments: 1) the maintenance of an existing resevoir as described in the LSAA; 2) diversion fo water from a Class II watercourse directly above Reservoir #1, tributary to Shell Creek, thence the Eel River. For the purpose cannabis irrigation, water will only be diverted from this unnamed tributary to storage, only between November 1 and March 31 and only during periods of high stream flows; 3) a domestive diversion (POD #3 in the LSAA) of up to 150 gallons per day averaging 0.17-acre-feet per year.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.