Corrective Action Final Remedy for the Univar USA, Inc. Facility
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project involves selecting the final corrective action remedy to address releases of chemicals to the subsurface at the former Univar USA, Inc. site. The proposed remedy involves on-site soil vapor extraction, on-site groundwater extraction, off-site groundwater extraction, monitored natural attenuation for groundwater once active treatment ends, and on-site land use restrictions. The proposed remedy is discussed in greater detail in the CEQA initial study and other project documents including the corrective measures study report and DTSC's draft statement of basis.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.