Table Mountain Rancheria of CA APNs: 300-290-17,19,20,21,22,23,24;26,300-290-29,300-290-52,53.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- United States Department of the Interior, Indian Affairs
- Document Title
- Table Mountain Rancheria of CA APNs: 300-290-17,19,20,21,22,23,24;26,300-290-29,300-290-52,53.
- Document Type
- BIA - Tribal Notice of Decision
- Present Land Use
- There is no proposed any change in land use or ground disturbing activity.
- Document Description
- The subject property consists of eleven parcels of land, encompassing ~44.03 acres more or less. The parcels are contiguous to the northwestern boundary of Table Mountain's existing reservation. Currently, the property has a Tribal Cemetery, two water storage tanks, five inactive wells, and two associated access roads.
- Contact Information
U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs
Pacific Regional Office 2800 Cottage Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 978-6071
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Local Action
- Land Acquisition Application
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board (ARB) California Department of Conservation (DOC) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning (CDFW) California Department of Justice, Attorney General's Office California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT) California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning (DOT) California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 (RWQCB) Department of Water Resources Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.