Repair Interior of Windows Joshua Cottage
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Repair Interior of Windows Joshua Cottage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to remove the unsightly and historically inaccurate draft proofing from the windows and using the existing surviving window sill in the kitchen as a guide, make historically accurate replacement window sills. In addition to restoring the historical appearance of the windows, the window sills will help exclude dust and rafts from the building.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (661) 724-2380
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15331 C:31
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with section 15300.2. Project is exempt under CEQA §15331 - Historical Resource/rehabilitation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.