Bull Creek Streamgage Installation (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Bull Creek Streamgage Installation (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The bull Creek project will take place within approximately 0.004 of an acre of waters of the US. The district will dewater the construction area and install a prefabricated H type flume assembly to an existing diversions structure. Additionally, the district will repair the existing diversion structure and install a gage house within an existing building. The project's purpose is to measure El Dorado Hydroelectric Project license-specified minimum streamflow requirements in Bull Creek below the Bull Creek Diversion Dam.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
901 P Street P.O. Box 100
Sacramento, CA 95812-0100
Phone : (916) 341-5408
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15304 C:1,3,4,6,11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 3,4,6,11 exemptions all apply to this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.