No Name Creek Streamgage Installation (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- No Name Creek Streamgage Installation (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The no name creek project will take place within approximately 0.003 of an acre of waters of the United States. The District will dewater the construction area and modify the creek channel to fully seat a prefabricated H type Flume assembly within the creek channel. Additionally, the District will install a gage house. The project's purpose is to measure El Dorado Hydroelectric Project license-specified minimum streamflow requirements in No Name Creek below the No Name Creek Diversion Dam.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
901 P Street P.O. Box 100
Sacramento, CA 95812-0100
Phone : (916) 341-5408
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15304,15306,15311 C:3,4,
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 3,4,6,11 exemptions all apply to this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.