Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area - Dune Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area - Dune Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will restore dune habitat to three locations within the SVRA and Pismo State Beach. The project will plant and seed 13 acres of dune vegetation. The locations will be in the Phillips 66 site east end of Long Valley, test plots in Schnauzer Island, and Pismo State Beach in the north beach campground. Native4 plants or native seed will be installed at the sites.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 773-7180
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333 C:33
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above, small habitat restoration project. Project activities will not have a negative effect on sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.