Storm Water Resource Plan -- Big Chico Creek Watershed
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Chico, City of (City of Chico)
- Document Title
- Storm Water Resource Plan -- Big Chico Creek Watershed
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of developing a Big Chico Creek watershed-wide Storm Water Resource Plan. The Storm Water Resource Plan will include a list of prioritized projects that when implemented will reduce storm water volume and pollutant loading in storm water runoff.
- Other Location Info
- Big Chico watershed from the headwaters to Sacramento River including Mud Creek and Lindo Channel. The project involves developing a resource plan and does not include any construction.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The storm water resource plan is a planning study for possible future action which is exempt per statutory exemption 15262 Feasibility and Planning Studies. The Storm water resource plan will prioritize implementation projects in the Big Chico Creek watershed based on reduction of storm water volume, pollutant load in storm water runoff, and cost. Environmental review will be conducted on any future implementation projects listed in storm water resource plan.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.