Powerhouse Rear Door Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Powerhouse Rear Door Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace damaged rear door of upper powerhouse at Folsom Powerhouse State Historic Park to provide sufficient security to protect the historic features inside the facility. Work will replace the existing wood door with a four panel metal door of similar design secured with a deadbolt and replace the current hasp and padlock. Minor modifications to the door frame will be needed to allow proper installation of the new door hinges and boring for the deadbolt installation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15331 C:31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the maintenance and repair of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interiors' Standards for the Treatment of historic properties with guidelines preserving, rehabilitating, restoring, and reconstructing historic buildings, by weeks and grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.