White Oak Chimney Repair (16.17-A-6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- White Oak Chimney Repair (16.17-A-6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope of this project includes making necessary repairs to the chimney in the main house at White Oak Farm. The historic fabric of the chimney has been removed and currently no historical photos at the district level contain images of the chimney.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0365
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15331 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including conditions provided by CDPR specialist, then it is exempt under CEQA §15331.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.