Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0358-R1, Griffith Low Water Crossing Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0358-R1, Griffith Low Water Crossing Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to seasonal maintenance and use of an existing low water crossing within Outlet creek. Maintenance will include re-location of up to 50 cubic-yards of dry gravel materials annually using heavy equipment. Heavy equipment will cross the wetted channel twice per year and vehicle crossings will be limited to a total of 20 crossings per year.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of minor alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.