Bounleuttay Remediation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0420-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Bounleuttay Remediation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0420-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDFW has executed Lake and streambed Alteration agreement number 1600-2016-0420-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Bounleuttay.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- 40°46.132N'"N 121°57.613W'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effects on the environment. The remediation work are for previously unauthorized activities by the Lake and Streambed Alteration Program per Fish and Game Code Section 1602. The project is necessary to protect the environment by eliminating the present adverse impacts to the stream and fish and wildlife resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.