East Taxiway Rehab project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0152-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- East Taxiway Rehab project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0152-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0152-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Sacramento county Department of Airport. The project is limited to realignment of 170 ft of drainage channel in order to allow for future expansion of the Taxiway W. The existing drainage will have a new alignment parallel with the taxiway. The drainage modification is part of a larger project that includes the rehabilitation of the east taxiway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- 38°'05"N 121°58'35"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves a minor alteration of land and will not impact special status species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.