19056 Chaparral Drive Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0166-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- 19056 Chaparral Drive Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0166-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0166-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to John Lancaster. The proposed project includes cleaning out two existing culverts of debris and vegetation, removal of sediment at culvert outlets, and the clearing of debris and sediment from the lake shore and lake bottom at this location. The culvert clean-out will disturb approximately 225 sf wide and up to 24" deep of lakebed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Other Location Info
- 19056 Chaparral Dr, Penn Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C 4, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves only minor alterations to land and water and will not impact any listed species or sensitive habitats.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.