Various Bridge Maintenance Project (05-1H070)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 5 (San Luis Obispo) (California Department of Transportation, District 5)
- Document Title
- Various Bridge Maintenance Project (05-1H070)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to maintain and extend the life of the bridges. The project is needed because the bridge decks are starting to show signs of disrepair and deteriorations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 5
4050 Taylor Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 92110
Phone : (805) 542-4671
- Monterey San Benito Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under CEQA Section 15301: Existing Facilities, Class 1. The project consists primarily of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public structures and facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.