East Rialto Storm Drain Maintenance Project (Revision 1) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0124-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- East Rialto Storm Drain Maintenance Project (Revision 1) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0124-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0124-R6, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the San Bernardino County Flood Control District, represented by Mr., Harold Zamora, 825 East Third Street, Room 123, San Bernardino, CA 92415.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 484-3979
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1,2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under class 1, because it includes the operation, repair, and maintenance of existing public and/or private structures and facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use. The project is exempt under class 2, because it consists of the replacement of an existing structure involving negligible expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.