Davis Property - King Ridge Road Bank Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Davis Property - King Ridge Road Bank Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to stabilize an eroding bank on the east side of Austin Creek that is threatening a residence. The project will occur along two reaches on the east side of Austin Creek. One reach will be 60 feet long and the other will be 14 feet long. There will be an approximately 50-foot section of stream bank between the two treatment areas that will not be altered. Bank stabilization work will include excavation of the existing stream bank, placement of rock rip rap, installation of live plant poles and planting tubes throughout the rip rap, and top of bank plantings.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2848
- Other Information
- 19779 & 20675 King Ridge Road
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will alter the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation and does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.