Update City of Oakland CEQA Thresholds of Significance Guidelines pursuant to SB 743
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Oakland, City of (City of Oakland)
- Document Title
- Update City of Oakland CEQA Thresholds of Significance Guidelines pursuant to SB 743
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In accordance with SB 743, and consistent with proposed changes to the CEQA Guidelines by OPR, which will become mandatory after adoption by the NRA, the planning and building department modifying the city CEQA thresholds of significance guidelines to remove automobile delay (levee of service) as a significant impact on the environment pursuant to CEQA, and replace it with vehicle miles traveled criteria, and to make other changes to transportation related CEQA thresholds.
- Contact Information
City of Oakland
250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 3315
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 238-3903
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- General Rule S 15061b3; other S 15064.7, 15378, 15060c3 On September 21, 2016, the planning commission voted to direct the environmental review officer to make the necessary changes to the city CEQA thresholds of significance guidelines in order to remove LOS and make other changes to transportation related CEQA thresholds.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.