State Route 245 Repair, Replace, Reline Culverts
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- State Route 245 Repair, Replace, Reline Culverts
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to maintain the highway. Caltrans proposes to replace existing 12" pipe with larger 18" or 24" pipes at 4 locations. In addition, repairs will be made to the inlet and existing pipes at 2 locations. All work will be done in Fresno county on State route 245.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6310
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project exemption: operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing structures or facilities not expanding existing uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.