Emergency Permit for Treatment of Hazardous Waste, UC Davis Bodega Marine Laboratory
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Emergency Permit for Treatment of Hazardous Waste, UC Davis Bodega Marine Laboratory
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DTSC pursuant to authority granted under CCR, title 22, Section 66270.61 has issued an Emergency Permit to UC Davis Bodega Marine Laboratory to treat hazardous waste by controlled reaction with a chemical solution.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-6522
- Other Information
- 2099 Westshore Road, Bodega Bay, California 94923
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This action is necessary to prevent an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.