Buttonwillow Mcfarland / Overlay Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Buttonwillow Mcfarland / Overlay Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To maintain existing highway facilities, Caltrans proposes to overlay the existing asphalt concrete roadway, add two feet of shoulder backing on both sides of the existing roadway, and digout and replace damaged pavement. No new right of way would be required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6310
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The purpose of the project is to repair and maintain existing facilities. There will be no expansion of existing uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.