Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area Mobile Home Pad #1 Clean-up
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area Mobile Home Pad #1 Clean-up
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will clean the area of mobile home #1 by removing the old sheds and their electrical and water connections, remove concrete pads and walkways, put down road base for the house pad (24 feet by 60 feet) and driveway, re-establish electric and gas lines, and remove dead tree. Some trenching and digging will occur for the gas, electric, water, and sewer lines.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 489-3412
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:$
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above, minor alteration to land. Project activities will not have a negative effect on sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.