Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0434-R1, Serpa Domestic Water Repair Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0434-R1, Serpa Domestic Water Repair Project.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the replacement of a section of existing 6-in pvc pipeline that serves as a domestic water line for eight homes located on a foothill situated on the west side of Scott Valley between Greenview and Fort Jones. The new placement pipe will be placed below scour depth and along the same alignment as the old pipe section. Existing rock armoring will be reused to protect the pipe.
- Contact Information
Donna L. Cobb
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2314
- 41.570482°'"N 122.864550°'"W
- Other Location Info
- Kidder Creek, tributary to Scott River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Title 14, S 15302c
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.