Palo Verde Emergency Bridge Repair - EA 42770
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 11 (San Diego) (California Department of Transportation, District 11)
- Document Title
- Palo Verde Emergency Bridge Repair - EA 42770
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed work would involve removing the failing portion of the bridge deck and corroded rebar, placing new reinforcement, and re-pouring with rapid-strength concrete. The project is needed to restore bridge functionality and maintain safety for the traveling public.
- Contact Information
David L. Nagy
California Department of Transportation, District 11
4050 Taylor St, MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-0224
- Other Location Info
- Palo Verde Outfall Bridge (Bridge No 58-0298) on SR 78 at PM 75.57
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is an emergency repair to publicly owned service facilities necessary to maintain service essential to the public health, safety, and welfare.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.