Rodeo Creek Landslide Geotechnical Drilling Project (EA: 01-0B530)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Rodeo Creek Landslide Geotechnical Drilling Project (EA: 01-0B530)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to conduct geotechnical drilling at 5 locations on State Route 162 between post miles 11.5-11.8 in Mendocino County. This project is needed to aid future design for the permanent restoration of the Rodeo Creek Slide.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 741-4215
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306 C:6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource are categorically exempt under CEQA Section 15306 - Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.