Drinking Water and Wastewater Technical Assistance and OUtreach (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Drinking Water and Wastewater Technical Assistance and OUtreach (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- University Enterprises, Inc. will provide technical assistance to small disadvantaged communities. The technical assistance will help these communities develop and plan eligible capital projects, and prepare funding applications to compete for State funds from the following Proposition 1 funding programs: Drinking Water, Wastewater, Storm Water, and Groundwater Quality. The technical assistance does not include implementation activities. Eligible project implementation will be funded through seperate funding approvals.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5660
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15262: 15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the State Water Board made CEQA determinations and approved Proposition 1 grant funding for the Project on the date specified. This is to certify that the record of funding approval for the Project is available to the general public at the STate Water Board, Division of Financial Assistance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.