Jenny Lind Water Treatment Plant Perimeter Maintenance (SAA#1600-2016-0133-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Jenny Lind Water Treatment Plant Perimeter Maintenance (SAA#1600-2016-0133-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of vegetation management along the south fence of the Jenny Lind Water Treatment property. Vegetation removal will extend approximately 10 feet beyond the existing fence and is 1,000 feet in total length; 400 feet along the Calaveras River. Total impacted area is estimated by 10,000 square feet. Work will be performed by District staff and/or California Department of Correction and Rehabilitation (CDCR) inmates. The work is required for the protection, site security, and to permit the District access to Water Treatment Plant intakes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration that does not remove any mature trees and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.