Painter Water Diversion and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0261-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Painter Water Diversion and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0261-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to five encroachments. One encroachment is for water diversion from an Unnamed Class III stream that dries annually from June to October. Diverted flows provide water for domestic use and irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water deversion infrastructure. The other proposed encroachments include replacement of the two culverts and installation of two rocked fords on Class III tributaries. Work for these proejcts will include excavation, placement of the culverts, and rock armoring as needed to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to divert water for domestic and irrigation use, and to conduct activities to reduce erosion at four stream crossings. The project will not result in impacts that the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.