Bridge Decks Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Bridge Decks Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To maintain existing highway facilities, Caltrans proposes to conduct bridge deck work at various locations on State Routes in Fresno, Madera, and Tulare counties.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6310
- Fresno Madera Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The purpose of the project is to repair and maintain existing facilities. There will be no expansion of existing uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.